Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Missing CDS connector in power automate


I was creating a Flow and I realized that I am missing CDS connector in Choose an Action window of Power Automate.




First, check if you are on correct Environment instance which is CDS enabled.




Once, I choose the correct environment (which was D365 in my case) I was required to export and import my Flow as a package in New Environment and then I got to see CDS connector under Choose an action window.


If you still don’t see CDS connector, then you need to create the environment under power platform

Create the environment


The following pop-up window will appear. Enter the details and click on "Next"



Click Save to create an environment.



Once the environment is created, you will be able to see CDS connector.
Hope it resolve your issue.

No comments: